Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snicker~doodles


We were at a friends house the other day and they had made this delicious Snicker doodles. I was more than impressed. For one mine are always horrible and so I was excited when she gave me her recipe! Here you all go! These are great I suggest comparing to your own recipe!

One good tip with this kind of cookie is; bake until they are just barely, barely tan. If you over cook these they will be hard! So pay close attention!

Also some people say that you can use baking powder in place of your cream of tartar. I wouldn't recommend this. I believe it makes your cookies to hard.

Snicker Doodles
Cream Together:
1c. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
Beat in:
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
Then stir in:
2 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. cream of tartar ( works better than using baking powder)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes!

Easy as 1, 2, 3!!! Enjoy!!

*Thanks to the Hatch's for this great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment